Summer is the best weather to try out new buns and up -dos. Not only in summers but if you want to give yourself a chic and modish look, the bun is your way. However, those lose messy nuns have lost their way in the year of 2016 and with the new year approached, there are a number of twists that has given the buns more stylish and attractive look.
So, if you are wondering what those twists are, you have come to the right place. We have rounded up the 4 easy to do yet sexiest innovative bun hairstyle that you can try at home RN.
4 Innovative Bun Hairstyles For Tresses Of All Lengths:
Without any sweat and without any hassle, you can get your hair all wrapped up with these amazing Buns:
#1: All Layered Up:
Bored of that messy bun? If so, we have got you covered with this amazing bun with a spark. The bun is easy to do yet stylish to look.
- Separate your hair into 3 lateral sections.
- Leave the front section loose and gather the two you have at the back of your head.
- Twist the two sections in such a way that they form a loose and low bun.
- Now, take the strands from the front section and twist with the bun while pinning them, giving a layered effect.
See, you can get the amazing layered bun with no time.
#2: Half- Up Topknot:
Well, this red carpet hairstyle is so in trend that we can’t help adding it in our list. Even if you have short hair or medium length locks, you can pin them up making a cute little bun.
- Gather the top section of your hair.
- Twist the section into a bun, leaving the bottom strands loose on your neck.
This look is a bit messy and casual, so you can have it even when going for work.
#3: Braided Bun:
Braided and bun? Yes, altogether they make amazing hairstyle, giving you a perfect look for your dinner date.
- Start with the right temple and French braid the section in a diagonal manner, line across the back of your head. Finish the braid at the nape of the neck with the transparent elastic.
- Now roll the braid in such a manner – up and under itself to create a bun.
- Keep the things loose, using bobby pins to secure.
The stylish and gorgeous bun is just right for any special event.